Doctor Danh H. Nguyen was also trained locally. He came to Kern Medical Center as a medical student, then was accepted to do both his Internship and Residency at the Kern Medical Center Family Practice Residency Program.
He chose to stay and raise his family in Bakersfield. He has been serving the Bakersfield community since 2007.
You may have seen him over the years at the following locations:
- Kern Medical Center (internship and residency)
- Sagebrush Medical Plaza (primary care)
- Southwest Urgent Care (changed to Concentra)
- Sendas Northwest Urgent Care
- Sendas Urgent care on Ming
- Sendas Urgent Care on Panama
- Kaiser Permanente Urgent Care (on Stockdale Hwy)
He joined us at Premier Family Healthcare since 2010. If you had a chance to meet him in the urgent cares, you now have a chance to have him as your primary care physician as well.
Dr. Danh H. Nguyen is Board Certified in Family Medicine and is licensed to practice in California.
He now sees Gemcare patients as well.